Steps to be followed :
- Member will apply for SOD & PDCS (Statement of Dues & Post Dated Cheques Statement) from BCD (Building Control Department) after the payment of Possession Fee.
- BCD (Finance Representative) will issue PDCS & SOD (including extra land charges as per Town Planning, Un-paid Development charges, Prime location charges, MS fee and any other dues).
- Member will pay as per SOD & PDCS and apply for Possession/Construction on prescribed form to BCD with following documents: -
a. MS letter &/or Allotment Certificate (Copies)
b. CNIC (Copy)
d. Postdated Cheques (PDC)
e. Fee / Charges deposit slips
- BCD after checking all documents, will direct survey team to verify co-ordinates and do physical demarcation on site including extra land as per Town Planning and additional Land (if any) on ground and confirm in writing to BCD.
- In the meanwhile, BCD will forward documents to accounts branch to verify payments including extra land amount and will issue/attach NDC then they will check/detach Postdated (PD) cheques from file, and confirm in writing to BCD.
- In case of additional land (other than Town Planning) found during ground survey than town planning, BCD will ensure the member to deposit additional extra land charges before processing for final Recommendation & Approval.
- OIC BCD after giving final Recommendation forward it to Secretary for Approval.
- After approval BCD will make Possession letter and hand it over to the member and will give physical Possession of the plot.
- BCD will forward all documents to Allotment Transfer and Record Department for filing & will keep copy for the record.
- Afterward the member will submit application for Building Plan and Services etc on the prescribed form to BCD. OIC BCD after processing will allow the member in writing.