After the death of the owner, property is transferred to the legal heir(s) i.e. widow(s)/widowers ( having children / no children, dispute / no dispute, widow(s) / re-marries) :
- Legal Heir(s) Transfer Documents.
- Original Membership Letter / Transfer Letter /Allotment Certificate / Allotment Letter.
- Declaratory decree in respect of Legal Heir(s) issued by the Civil Judge having competent Jurisdiction.
- Death Certificate (duly attested).
- Copies of Computerized National Identity Card of all Legal Heir(s) (duly attested).
- 2 x Passport Size photographs of each Legal Heir (duly attested by Gazetted Officer).
- Membership form of Legal Heir(s).
- Membership fee and Transfer fee slips.
- Affidavits of Widows / Widower / Legal Heir(s).